The Buy Out Program
We buy so your client can move on!
Do you have clients with a buyer contingency that’s holding them back from purchasing a new home? Let us solve the problem! We are a locally-owned, Arizona based company that purchases your client’s home in as little as 24 hours for a competitive price. We evaluate the home quickly and make a cash offer to purchase it, keeping your clients free from the stress and wait of listing their home.
The Buy Out Program
If you have a house to sell
- Get Prequalified with The Mills Team as a contingent offer
- Input your current home’s information for a cash offer here
- Get a cash offer verified by an appraiser for value within 24 business hours
- Once cash offer is presented, The Mills Team will drop the contingency off your prequalification letter so you can now shop Non-Contingent!
- Go under contract on the new home, then list your current home for sale (most to all homes are selling without Amerifirst having to purchase)
- Once current home goes under contract, we are now a Back Up Offer for the client’s house in case the initial offer drops out to ensure the funds needed to close
- If we do have to purchase the home for any reason, the fees are about 2% on top of standard closing costs. We then sign a new listing agreement with your current Realtor
- If the house is purchased by Amerifirst, and subsequently sells for more than we purchased the property for, we will give the excess proceeds back to the client post-closing (minus any fees spent for the transaction)
- House must be inspected before Amerifirst purchases home. Can use any inspection / inspector as long as it covers the entire house, and is a licensed home inspector
- House utilities need to stay on in sellers name until house is sold by Amerifirst
- All liens, including Solar, must be paid off at time of purchase
Cash Is King $$$
To purchase your next home Cash
- Get Prequalified with The Mills Team
- We fully Underwriter approve the client (about 1-2 weeks’ time)
- Agent will write a cash offer as “Amerifirst Financial Inc. and or Assignees” as the purchaser
- 20 day + close of escrow so we have time to get your client finalized
- We run the financing part simultaneously with the cash offer
- Inspections are still done, appraisal is still done, it works like a standard purchase
- Once we have full approval, docs at title, we then switch the Assignable contract to client’s name for closing
- Cash offer is in place to guarantee the contract
- If we do have to purchase the home for any reason, the fees are about 2% on top of standard closing costs
- Once Cash Offer is accepted, a contract will be drawn up for the Client to purchase the property from Amerifirst immediately upon acceptance of the new property to ensure the purchase @ 3% over the cash price*
- 6% of the purchase price will have to be immediately placed in escrow by the client to be used toward the purchase of the new home
- If our appraisal perceives an appraisal gap before accepting the contract, Client to place in addition to the 6%, proceeds to cover this appraisal gap until the final full appraisal comes in to verify value
Contact The Mills Team Today
Still have questions? Just call 480-946-7651 to speak with us!